Wednesday, February 17, 2010

You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve.

Well, if you recognize that title from a song you like, then we have one thing in common. Kid Rock has some great tunes to offer. You can find a song of his that can fit any mood you may be in at the moment.

Anyway, as the title would suggest, things are actually going my way for the first time in what seems like a long time. I recently turned 21, so now I can legally enjoy something I have been enjoying for several years.

Also, I'm getting an awesome deal on a sweet vehicle, which will do a great job at replacing the POS that I used to drive. My grades are still pretty good, at least so far in this semester. I will be getting a shit load of money back for my taxes.

I'm also really enjoying being able to go out without worrying about pissing off a significant other. I do what I want, when I want, which is exactly what I need at this point in my life.

I think that is all for now, ill be back when something strikes my fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment